The Cost of Smoking
- Smoking kills more people than any other single cause of death.
- Accounts for 1 out of every 6 deaths
- 400,000 deaths each year in the U.S.
- 87% of lung cancer deaths are due to smoking
- Smoking is the number one cause of heart disease deaths
Preparing to Quit
We design a quit plan for each person with the following:
- Identifying triggers
- Plan to deal with triggers, stress that includes healthy coping skills
- Identifying underlying issues of stress
- Plan to deal with withdrawal which includes nicotine replacement, behavior