Total Wellness Concepts LLC currently provides services for the city of Columbus in multiple locations and buildings.
- We also provide services to our National clients such as Sanoh of America, Blue Cross Blue Shield and others who have multiple locations in Ohio and across the country.
- We have organized programs that take place on same day in multiple locations.
- Our partners provide ongoing classes at both their locations and corporate locations on a daily basis. Ohio State University is a client that multiple classes are held each day.
- Nationwide insurance is a former client of TWC in which we organized multiple classes in multiple locations.
Lunch and Learns:
- TWC can conduct Lunch and Learns for multiple locations on any normal business day
- The Lunch and Learns can be 30 minute-2 hour presentations on health and wellness related topics
- Vendor will bring all necessary equipment and provide all supplies, and handouts
Ongoing Classes: Lunch and Learn topics
- Weight management: “Healthy Weigh”
- Fitness and exercise: Various Topics
- Pre- and postnatal care: Baby and Me
- Menopause: “Life After Menopause”
- Stress management: “Balancing Work, Family, Finances”
- Making the Change: How to Adopt Healthy Behaviors and Keep Them
- Tobacco Free for Life: Nationally credentialed program, various options available including significantly discounted nicotine replacement therapy
- Managing Diabetes, Type I and II, Gestational, Glucose intolerance/resistance, metabolic Syndrome
- Renal Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol management: Hyperlipidemia, High Triglycerides Low-HDL,
- Understanding and Controlling Asthma
- Managing Back pain
Other Class Topics:
- Living with a developmental disability — yours or that of a family member
- Living with chronic illness — yours or that of a family member
- Adjusting to dependent living as a result of health issues or aging
- Conflict/anger management
- Family/relationship mediation
- Anxiety – Depression — yours or that of a family member
- Substance abuse